Please select on the left menu:
- Before randomization
- Can this patient be included?
- General information for the nurses
- Form for the pharmacy for recieving the study medication
- Patient information and informed consent
- Learning about the eCRF
- How do I randomize an eligible patient?
- After randomization
- How do I calculate the study medication regimen?
- Essential documents for the local PI
- What do I do when hypertension occurs?
- How can I prescribe prophylactic stress medication?
- Essential documents for the nurses
- Essential documents for the local pharmacy
- Transfer off level III hospital
- What do I have to do when transferring the patient?
- How do I perform the oxygen reduction test